martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

My school is for pigs with money ~~

Okkkk.
What I'm going to talk about today is... my shitty school life!
Yep. That's it.
And why is it so bad? Well, to put things in a simple and understandable way... I'm at a level that is too high for me, so I've been failing miserably for the last... six or so months.
Actually, if you look at the situation a bit closer, you'll find that it's not so much the level of the contenents that is too high, but it's more like the time you have to study each one of them is too little... specially if you are not particularly good at science (like me). All this is due to the school's pathetic way of organising things.

I hate school ^^ Maybe tomorrow I'll get up like every other morning ( at seven a.m.) to discover it no longer exists. Yeah, that would be nice...

If I had any followers I would ask them to invent some creative ways of not going to school, or blowing it up or something (when it's empty, mind you, I hate the school, and only half of the people in it for Paw's sake).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario