I was just floating in the past for a while before, thinking about all the people I have talked to in the past four or so years. I don't mean just anyone, but people that I started talking to over the Internet. They were all very different from each other, and very different from me too. I don't think I really managed to actually ever understand any of them very well because I'm only talking to one of them right now. Strangely enough she is one of my best friends, and lives quite far away.
I am quite sure you can only fully understand someone when you have lived something similar to what they have, so finding someone you can get along with is actually quite dificult, whether it's via Internet or in our old plane real life.
Oh and this entry has no real objective or point (can't think of the word) whatsoever.
Just... random junk thoughts.
And, as always, please ignore my desastrous grammar, I'm to tired to revise.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario