Today, is a very important day.
Today I have realised that i have to choose between the people that are willing to love my way of being without critisizing it.
Someone like that is very hard to find, and if you do ever discover someone like that, you will probably through your soul into their arms without thinking twice. But just make sure you're right, or you might get hurt, and badly.
The rest, the rest should go into shadows. The rest will only use you for a while, and when they discover you cant be shaped into what they need for their own lives, they will just throw you away. You probably do it too, but even so, try not to.
Sometimes, having someone radically different to you may give you the chance to see different points of view. Most of that is unknown to me, because I realise I have never been on very good terms with those that are not 60 per cent like me. Anyway, just try, as I will... sometime :D
This is a strange entry, for one (or twice) it's not a story, just random thoughts that are coming ip to my mind as I listen to some music... music opens the doors in your mind, when you are in thr right mood.
What has set me in my writing mood today has been the entries in a blog of a friend I really don't know very well. From the little I have seen she seems to be a very interesting person.
I'm going to write something else now. So, see you... soon?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario