domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

Witches Longing


This one I wrote a long time ago, when I was fucking tired of the city and people in general.I was also very young. So there's the context. I think it came out quite well...


I walk the forest's path once more
looking, searching, for the one that will free me from my pain
My strengh is drained, my magick failing,
my only hope lies in the forest.
Then I see it, then I feel it.
The thousand sparks of light and energy,
they float around me, healing, renewing, the forest spirit.
We dance all night, under the full moon,
the Goddess is watching over us, now and until the end of time.
But then it ends, too soon it ends,
the night and the stars disappear and the day comes,
time to leave.
I return to the city, but happy,
knowing I will return to a place with no barriers,
no discrimination, no pain, and no doubts.
I'll always thank the Forest Spirit,
I'm grateful for ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario