domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

Introduction

This Blog page has been created by me, Savage Forest to upload the enormous cuantity of short stories I have been writing lately and that are much easier to manage on the screen. Anyone is quite welcome to read them, but I will warn you most of them will probably make no se sense to you for the simple reason that you are not me. However, you might be able to relate to one or two of them (If you're lucky) so it's not such a waste of time.

I can write both in spanish and in english, but most of this is going to be in the latter since nearly all my stories are writen in english. So, enjoy, or whatever, just don't bother me if you're going to criticise,the internet is supposed to be free.

Savage Forest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario